buddy I slaved over this post

Interview with a Vampire...errr. Buddy #4 ~ 2014

11:00 AMHeather

Don't flip out because I have posted for the last three days. Even I have surprised myself! I realized that I did not post Buddy's interview this year so here it is! What you will notice is that Buddy doesn't change much but is a cowboy through and through! 1. What is your favorite color? Black 2. What is your favorite food? Pizza 3. Who is your favorite person ever? My mommy (obviously!!)** 4. What is your favorite show to watch? Cheyenne (Cowboy show) 5. What is your favorite dessert? Ice cream cone ** 6. Who is your best friednd? Max ** 7. What is your favorite thing to do? Dress up as a cowboy 8. What is your favorite song? Ole Red 9. What is your favorite toy? Leggo Cowboy's 10. What is your favorite snack? BBQ Chips 11. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Spagetti 12. What is your favorite thing to wear? Cowboy stuff ** 13. What is your favorite animal? Puppy 14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play cowboys 15. What is your favorite cerel? Lucky Charms ** 16. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Spagetti ** 17. What do you want to be when you grow up? Cowboy with a puppy * 18. What do you take to bed with you? My nanni 19. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas and Halloween ** 20. What do you want more than anything? A puppy **
All of the ** = the same answers as last year! XOXO!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form