drink all the water New

How to save a life...

1:17 PMHeather

Holy cow did you watch Grey's Anatomy last night... OMG... wait am I the only one who still watches it?? Sometimes I wonder. But oh my heavens it was heart wrenching. I mean I was ugly face crying over this episode. How do you kill McDreamy? I just don't get it. It really was very sad and just not a great ending for such a beloved character. But what I will say is that the last song was so perfect and sad for that moment. I love the group Sleeping at Last, and Chasing cars is one of my favorites.

Anywho, I believe that I will be in mourning for at least a week over this one. But not to worry. My food game is on point and don't get me going on the greens and water! I'm pretty sure that I made the decision to do two weeks of Atkins induction phase to kick start my life. But oh the food... I'm also going to share and AMAZING desert that I made last night that is low carb that I will probably make some form of it for many weeks to come! Cheers y'all have a great weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form