buddy craftiness

End of our second year of Pre-School!

1:49 PMHeather

This week has been a little bittersweet for me. The pre-school year is ending and with it Buddy's moving on to his last year at Montessori Children's House. We have been so lucky to be able to have Buddy go to in my opinion the best pre-school that our town has to offer. The teachers are amazing and Buddy genuinely loves his school. I think that the thing that I appreciate the most is the the teachers and staff love Buddy and all the other students so much. I think that we have really been blessed! With that being said, with the end of the year brings end of the year treats for the teachers and staff. There are nine wonderful ladies at his school who each help Buddy everyday. Nine is a lot to do gifts for! So I wanted to do something nice but on a budget that I could afford and yet still be personal! So I came up with the idea of doing a picture of Buddy in sunglasses and putting on the back of the frame the saying "Because of you, my futures so bright I gotta wear shades!" I know I'm a little presumptuous thinking that people would just love a picture of my sweet boy but oh well. I thought it was cute. In addition to the picture I wanted to make some cookies and give them in a cute way. So here is what I came up with. I took some wide mouth mason jars and wrapped them with some cute ribbon that I bought at Michaels. I loved the green and white zebra print and the second pink ribbon as a cute contrast. I did the jars up cute and filled them with some yummy meltaway cookies. I also found some cute notepads, tissue, and pens in grey and orange that I loved at Michaels so I included those in each of the bags! Overall I think the whole gift turned out great! Buddy was so excited to take them to school. Hopefully his teachers loved them too! I really am greatful for these ladies for all of their love and support of Buddy! I know that next year I will be crying at this time because he will be officially out of pre-school and off to kindergarten. But until then I will just treasure his last year at MCH. They really grow up so fast. Buddy's 4th birthday is in less than a month and I cannot believe the sweet amazing little boy that he is becoming. I am such a blessed mommy and I see great things for this boy. After all he has a bright future in front of him...so bright...he's gotta wear shades!!! :) Much love to ya! xoxo!!! H. edit: I linked up this post with I heart Nap Time! FUN FUN!

I Heart Nap Time
and It's Overflowing!
It's OVerflowing
and Show and Tell Saturday
And Funky Junk!
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. So CUTE!! Crossing my fingers you'll share at my party! Saturdays at Seven! XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful idea and really cute packaging! I am sure that the they will love it and feel so special!Angie xo

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form