#fit2fab Better me

Day 1 #fit2fab

10:27 AMHeather

I'd love to tell you that day 1 was a smashing success,but lets be honest...I think the first 3 to 5 days of any new regimen are hard. I did good all day until I made Buddy's dinner. Mac n Cheese... I did some spoonfuls to make sure it tasted ok... My plan for the first week is fairly simple, eat very low carb and mostly protein, drink a gallon of water a day and take my Bio-Cleanse. We have lots of activities scheduled this week, tball practice, AWANA, back to school night, tball game so I don't know honestly how much physical acitivity I will get to. Most likely that will be my focus this weekend. Ideally I would like to drop 5 pounds the first week (I'm a realist, I know that it is water weight the first week) After that I would like to lose 2-3lbs. per week. Honestly I'd like to wake up tomorrow 20lbs lighter but that ain't gonna happen so I'll settle for slow and steady. Here is what I ate yesterday (Don't judge me): Protein Shake Italian sausage with carmelized onions and bell peppers Stew meat I made in the crock pot on Sunday mixed with a kale salad A little more stew meat and a couple spoon fulls of mac n cheese 1 sugar free jello pudding 1 Diet Dr. Pepper and only 1 bottle of water :( but, I didn't plan on the gallon until today. I will most likely step on the scale everyday. I may or may not post the number. This morning I was at 147.5 and in the event you didn't do the math yesterday my weigh in weight was 149.6, so down 2.1 lb. since yesterday. But lets be real, I went to the bathroom a lot yesterday (my cleanse), so I am not surprised by this number. I in no way believe i will lose 2lbs. per day, nor do I think that is healthy. So we are officially off, I'm a good chunk into my gallon of water so that is a bonus. (***note- if you start drinking a gallon of water a day, you will notice changes in a few things. A. you will feel leaner B. after the first week your skin looks like crap, but it does get better by the second week C. you will be surprised you could do it! Honestly, i think that the easiest way to do it is to get a gallon jug and set hourly goals. I do every two hours. I also find that if you start with a big glass of water in the morning it starts you off right and you will drink it the rest of the day. If I forget to have a glass of water in the morning I may not have one until mid afternoon. So just try it, you will be pleasantly surprised that this is as easy as it is to do, even if you don't like water.***) Anywhoo... gotta run (but not litterally ha ha) xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form