Better me buddy

So happy it's Thursday!!!

10:19 AMHeather

This has been a long week, not a bad week just a long one. Buddy got his cast off Monday, we had tball Tuesday, I had a meeting last night and Buddy has AWANA. So we have pretty much been on the go since Monday with not one night home before 7pm this week. That makes for long days, especially when our days start by leaving the house at 6:30am. Today I left at 6am, yowza! But in the grand scheme of things we have had a good week, but I am ready for the weekend!!! Plus, the house is a nightmare that needs to be cleaned. So...moving on... the benefit to this week is that I have honestly had the best sleep of my life for really the last month. I feel so rested and happier (as I just yawned :)) But in all seriousness I really have been sleeping well. I re-ordered my greens, and I am going to be making my sleepy cream from our oils. Buddy loves that I slather it on his feet at night, and I even put it on Julia and Sam last night (and yes I had to put it on EVERYONE!!!) But everyone slept good so there you have it. Julia said that she fell asleep, slept good and never woke up once. I will say that I do sometimes still wake up in the middle of the night, however when I do it's funny because I will wake up and feel like I have been asleep all night and I have no problem rolling over and falling right back to sleep.

I only threw that in there because let's be honest, I think I'm hilarious.. ha ha, just kidding, but no really I do! ANYWAY, I'm just in a super good mood today so I just would like to say that I hope you have a super duper pooper scooper Thursday!!! Luv ya! Sleep good my friends! And in the event you would like to sleep better too let me know! xoxoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form