#fit2fab Better me

Day 3 #fit2fab

2:49 PMHeather

Ok, so I will start with where i landed on the scale this morning. I was at 144.4! Down 5.2 as of today. Again, I feel like i have to emphasize that I know that this is going to slow WAY down. I'd drinking almost all of my water ( I was a little short yesterday, but I picked up the boy from school, got him a quick dinner took him to church, headed to back to school night, hit the grocery store, Starbucks for and Iceed Green Tea, picked up the boy from Church and arrived at home by 9pm) So I missed a little water, but not much! Here is what I ate: 1. Eggs, low fat mozzerella cheese, apseragus, tomato scramble 2. Salad, gyros, chicken (2 squares of pita) 3. Handful of Almonds 4. Handful of dark chocolate covered blueberries 5. 1 cup of coffee with sugar free vanilla creamer, 1 diet dr. pepper, 1 green tea I know, I need to eat more food. I'm working on it. All of the water this week has made me feel pretty full!
Yesterday there were cupcakes at work... I didn't eat any. Win for me! I was extremely tired yesterday and got woke up in the middle of the night. So I'm tired today. I feel like tonight is my night for an amazing nights sleep though! I definitely feel less bloated. You figure, I'm a carb o'holic and I was pretty bloated so that 5.2 and water are making me feel a little better. This weekend I am planning on getting busy with the exercise, so I'm hoping that I have a great week next week too! (In reality though, I'm only expecting 1 or 2 lbs. but I'll be ok with that). Anywho, that is it for today. XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form