#fit2fab Better me

Oh yay it's Monday!!! Said no one ever!

11:38 AMHeather

Ha ha!!! I actually don't dread Monday's too much! I don't love getting up early but I do like my job so it is not so bad. So here is how the weekend stacked up... We had a fun time at tball and had a two hour batting practice later Saturday afternoon at the park. Momma is a good batter, we actually all had some fun using the pitching machine at the park. Mommy and Daddy had a contest to see who could hit the furthest and we even had a little straggler join us. We had a great time Saturday just hanging out. Sunday we went to Church and bbq'd at home. Nice and relaxing weekend!
He is so cute in his little uniform!
Our little princess
Ice cream smiles are the best!
Today is buddy's best friends birthday... We love this little dude! Happy Birthday friend!!!
This weekend the only goal I really kept was going to Church. But at least I got the most important one done. Oh and my words were pretty good also! So here are my goals for the day and week: 1. Drink a gallon of water (today and each day this week) 2. Be in bed by 9pm (everyday - I did this last night yay) 3. Have my cleaning done each day (I'm doing a little each day, we'll see how that shakes out) 4. My words... (everyday) 5. Eat within my plan (everyday) 6. Hit my goal number (I'll keep this to myself, but I will let you know if I hit it!) Anywho, that seems like a good start! Happy Monday Folks!!! XOXO
~kisses

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form