#fit2fab Better me

What am I going to do with myself...

9:40 AMHeather

Its a little crazy to have the time to blog... I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself. Well I do know that I will probably be blogging at least 3 times a week goodie!! So I'm looking to do something that will help me make a little extra money. I'm exploring a few options, I'm trying the Young Living Oils, I'm trying out some IT Works products so we'll see. I would NEVER sell or try to get someone else to sell something that I personally don't believe in. So at this point I'm still looking. I can say that I LOVE the greens from IT Works!!! Best sleep of my life without Benadryl or a sleep aid! I also am really liking the oils so I'll keep using different products from these companies to see how I like them. Even if I don't sell them you should try greens!! They will change your life, if only your sleeping life. I look forward to going to bed at night now! BUT there is a caveat, you must find the right mixture or they taste awful! I use 8oz. of water, greens, and 1 whole packet of Crystal Light Peach Mango Green Tea and it tastes wonderful! I think it tastes a little like a Flinstone vitamin. Trust me you won't be sorry you tried it!

Last night I made Cauliflower pizza for dinner. It was very yummy! Sam (who hates cauliflower) said I hit it out of the park! So that is a win!
I don't feel like writing the recipe...I'm super lame right? Basically I put cauliflower in the food processor - microwaved after for 8 minutes - let it cool - added 1 egg, salt and pepper, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese - squeezed together and mixed - pressed into a Pam sprayed pan - baked for about 15 minutes at 425 - added pizza sauce, cheese, turkey pepperoni, heirloom tomato's, mushrooms, olives, and fresh basil - put back in the oven and baked another 10 minutes - sliced and ate. There you have it! HA HA if you really want to know the exact deets let me know and I'll tell you. It was yummy! Try it today! Super easy!
BTW I was in bed at 9pm last night! Yippee!!! Everything else went well. Working on keeping up the fight! Have a fab day my friends!!! Let's rock it together!! But first lets go get a green tea from Starbucks!! XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form