Better me bud

When I see you again...

11:25 AMHeather

Did you watch The Fast and the Furious 7? Oh my, I loved it, and I cannot get over the end and the tribute. I love the song they used, it is a mixture of sad and happy and I just love it. I really hope that they do not make a Fast and Furious 8. I think it would ruin it. I think that it was perfect and a fitting end to the entire series. I really loved Paul Walker!

Oh my....
In other non Paul Walker related news... my little buddy got his cast off last night. He was so happy!!! But let me tell you that his arm smelled so bad, it was disgusting. And just look at those dirty little fingers!
Even after his shower his arm stunk. I ended up using a mixture of coconut oil, (Young Living) Purification, Peace and Calming, and Lavender (because it was bedtime) and rubbed on his arm. The smell went away and the boy went to sleep no problem. I even put a little on the bottom of my feet with socks and that combined with my Greens gave me an AMAZING nights sleep. I think I am completely hooked. I will be using the coconut oil mixture on my feet for the next week just to see but oh my. I honestly have had the best sleep of my life this last month. Greens and oils man! They are the way to go. And no I am not embarrassed to say I have become one of those people!
Oh and remember my little war room idea for my boy? Well we had one crazy fit the other night and he asked to go to his war room. I put him in the space that I planned for this and played some worship music and brought in the diffuser with a calming mixture of oils in it and honestly it was amazing how he calmed down. I will definitely be utilizing this space again. I also noticed something this weekend. We had his best buddy over so that they could play and we went to the movies, and both boys got a Slurpie and a little candy. Later that afternoon the crash was ridiculous. He was a nightmare and I realized that he hadn't eaten lunch (he was with someone previously to coming home and I didn't realize that they hadn't fed him lunch and we were busy and I didn't ask) I was doing some reading on sugar and also how if you do not keep up on their food consumption they can have their blood sugar crash which can turn into a crazy fit, just like the one we had. I immediately fed him and holy moly the boy didn't even mention that he was hungry but he ate Mac n cheese, two fish sticks, yogurt, a baby bell cheese, and an apple sliced with some nutella. I'd say he was starving. BAD MOM! So I am really going to be trying to make sure that he is eating something every three hours. This makes a ton of sense to me. I also read that for some children when their blood sugar is low in the morning because it's been so long since they have eaten have terrible mornings. BEEN THERE! So they suggest a snack before bed and breakfast immediately upon waking. Done! I will be giving his a snack every night before bed (something healthy) and breakfast within ten minutes of him getting up. I am also going to make sure that even if he is buying lunch at school that he has a snack for recess so that there is less time between meals for him. Hey I am willing to try anything! I prefer my happy buddy as opposed to the monster that creeps out at times!
I have not for probably the last 3 nights gone to bed before 9pm (sad face) but I am still a work in progress. I also must confess that I did get upset with buddy this weekend when he was having his meltdown. Hey I'm human. I struggle with this. But I will say that my eating was on point all weekend! So here are my goals this week: 1. Drink all the water!!! oh yes, chug chug!! 2. Bed by 9pm (except maybe Thursday night because Grey's Anatomy looks amazing) 3. Eat within my plan 4. Don't waste money!!! (I added that one because I need to save)(it doesn't help that I have received 4 parking tickets in the last two months! ahhh the joys of working in the city!)(I'll start parking in my space in my parking structure!)
Get it together Heather! ha ha!!! Anyway, make it an AMAZING DAY! XOXOXOXOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form