bud buddy

If Monday's were shoes they'd be Crocs!

10:51 AMHeather

Happy Frigen Monday! Ha ha not really but yes! I most definitely want you to have a happy Monday, but just a happy one! I'm happy, currently listening to Maroon 5 Sugar. I think it is going to be a Maroon 5 Monday and I'm going to play them all morning on my office computer! So to start your Monday off right I want to share the pics that I found on my ipad this morning....
That is enough to cure any Monday blues! This boy is such a cute sweet, loving little butt head. My heart, and sole! He had a rough day yesterday and it broke my heart. Being a mama is a hard job sometimes. We are moving forward taking each day as it comes and hoping to just grow and learn from everything that comes our way. Our focus this month is going to be our words and really thinking before we speak. Are my words kind, necessary, and true. This is what I want everyone in our house to focus on for the next month. I'll let you know if it works! In other news I started drinking "Greens" by It works last Monday and I have to say that I have slept better than ever starting on the first night that I drank it. The first day was rough because it really tasted gross. But from day 2 on was great. I just had to find the right mixture to drink it with. I didn't want to drink juice (which I would recommend) so I drank with 8oz. of water an entire packet of mango green tea crystal light and the greens. The final result was a drink that tastes like a Flinstone vitamin. So far I am loving this! I am hoping that I will see other benefits as well but the sleep part is AMAZING!!! I will be trying additional products hoping to see benefits from them as well. Who knows maybe if I love everything I'll become a distributor. But that is a down the road thing. But so far so good! But I would definitely recommend the Greens to anyone!
XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form