#fit2fab Better me

April 1st

10:23 AMHeather

So I guess I should start out this post by stating that I am so excited to say that since my last post back in February I started a new job! I am so happy to be doing something I love! I actually wrote the previous post entitled "Change" as a writing sample for my new job. The people are wonderful and I feel like this is going to be something great. The only thing I can honestly say that I am unhappy about is the fact that I completely set aside my goal of getting back into shape and losing the weight that I gained. In fact I gained some more. I am really unhappy about that. I am really hoping that I have the resolve to commit myself back to being where I want to be. My goal for the month of April is to be consistent. Stick to my plan and hopefully see results. I've added a few things into my plan to help me out hopefully. I'll let you know more as I go. I am not doing any craziness, but I would like to see how things progress before I put it out there. I will say I am back on my gallon of water a day. This picture is my new head shot for my new job. I am please with how it turned out!

My little buddy broke his arm about a month ago which threw a wrench in our baseball season, but we are hopeful he will get to finish the season.
I had my birthday! I was very nice! Got some flowers, dinner and fun!
Ok well this is a short post... gotta run get my mom and dad at the airport. But I will keep you posted about the month ahead! But I'll leave you with this sweet pic. XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form