And now I have a 5 year old....

4:10 PMHeather

I haven’t blogged in a while, just been so busy but couldn’t let his birthday go by without a post or two. So here you have his birthday picture post (my favorite) and maybe tomorrow you will get his birthday interview. Isn't his invite awesome! I absolutely loved it! I absolutely cannot believe that my sweet baby boy just turned 5. How can it be? I honestly feel like it was just yesterday that I was in labor in the backseat of my Expedition driving home from Sacramento. That may have been the longest drive of my life lol! It ended pretty good though.
How sweet was he :)
I was so excited for this superhero party. I started shopping about two months before. Just buying a little here and there. I planned on making most of the decorations but sometimes you just can't help yourself ya know.
I got capes off of Amazon for each of the kids that would attend and wrapped their invite around the cape so that they could wear it to his Super Party! Super fun!! Ha ha!
I made this fun background for a picture spot! I was SUPER happy at how it turned out... ok this Super thing is just super silly!
So his party was a SUPER success and really lots of fun, which was the most important part! And now I have this SUPER AWESOME 5 year old. Can't believe it! I just love him so much! I am truly blessed!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form