diet pinspiration

Pizza egg breakfast "muffins"!

2:08 PMHeather

So I may have mentioned that I'm doing Jenny Craig. I love it. I love the ease and I love the food. However, this last two weeks some stuff has come up and I could not get my Jenny food so I had to eat low calorie low fat food and really watch myself. I already know that I cant be trusted when it comes to eating especially since I am such a foodie. I had seen a picture on pinterest on some egg muffins and I tried my own version with two eggs, a ton of diced green chilis, and a small amount of cheese. The flavor was so yummy that I made them for breakfast and dinner that night. Ok honestly, I ate them four days in a row. But only because it is so easy and I was running low on groceries. Sunday morning I knew I wanted to have them but maybe a little different since I had been eating them a lot already. So I looked in my fridge and grabbed what I thought sounded good.

Some turkey pepperoni (you can eat 15 of these for 17 calories) I think I grabbed 7 and chopped it up.
Then I chopped up some baby bella and spayed them with a little olive oil spray, added garlic salt and pepper and popped them in the oven on the broil setting on high for about 5 minutes
I mixed together two eggs added some chopped tomato and cheese. Then I added the pepperoni and mushrooms. And then I added two table spoons of spegetti sauce because it is what I had. ( I didn't take a picture of the completed mixture cuz lets be honest it looked yucky)
I then sprayed the muffin tin with Pam and scooped in my mixture. I only filled each one about 3/4 full. It made four muffins. I had turned the oven onto bake at 325 and then popped them in for about 20 minutes.
They don't always transfer from pan to plate so nicely :)
I know you are loving my plate right??!!!! I also made a kid friendly version with just eggs and cheese for Little Joe. These are simple and yummy and honestly you could do anything with them. 2 is perfect and fills you up. So then if you are only making them for yourself you can put the other two in a container and eat them the next day! Anywho... hope you are having an AMAZING Friday!!! Have a happy weekend! ~Heather

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form