travel

Chicago

10:57 PMHeather

We were so lucky to get to go to Chicago for one of my very best friends Will's wedding. I have to say that I have never had more fun at a wedding before. From the rehearsal dinner to the reception every single minute was awesome! Not to mention how beautiful Chicago was with snow.


I was lucky enough to have my parents go with us so traveling was super easy. Although I must say buddy is pretty much an expert flyer he does so good! It was nice that we could all go together.


Buddy was a ring penguin in the wedding and looked extremely handsome in his little tux! He even looked cute in his tux with his beanie on (after all it was 19 degrees one of the days that we were there)


The trip was short but so nice and I would be super excited to go back in the spring or fall. Might be paying Will and Jenn a visit soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form