buddy

One bad Mammajamma!

9:51 PMHeather



Buddy got his report card this week from MCH. Kinda funny that I got a little nervous before I opened it. Rightfully so... well wait... Buddy had a GREAT report card! He is doing really good and I'm really excited that he gets to go to such a great school! It is such a blessing. But back to the report card... While Buddy had a great report card, mama did not. I'm kinda embarrased to report that Bud had 30 tardies. YIKES!!! I kinda feel like I need to write an apology letter to the school. "To all the AMAZING teachers at Montessori Children's House, I'm sorry that I'm not a morning person. I have a really hard time draggin myself outta bed everyday. And on the days that I wash my hair there's no telling what time we'll get outta the house. But I will try harder for my sweet boy to get both of us out of the house ten minutes before school starts so that we can be to school on time. Please accept my sincere apologies for setting a bad example for my boy. I will try harder next time I promise!"
There. I feel better now!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form