High Five Friday I slaved over this post

Oh yeah....Friday high five!!!!

11:20 AMHeather

Holy Heck kids, its Friday and I am so excited for a three day weekend that I can barely stand it. I look forward to sleeping in, hitting the gym, hanging with my mom and dad and of course my baby boy and hot hunk of man. I need three days off for sure! I'm also really excited about my "high five", so without further ado lets begin.... 1. When I got home from work yesterday there was a nice brown box waiting for me at my doorstep. I was very excited when I saw that it was from one of my favorite friends Lisa!! Those boxes are always fun! I opened it up like it was Christmas morning and believe me when I got inside of this dandy box it WAS like Christmas! Inside there was some fabulous and U-H-M-A-Z-I-N-G jewelry inside. I was and still am so giddy I cant even describe it. The pieces are so fun and me! It was hard for me to decide which pieces to wear today. I put on a few that I loved.

Oh yeah I am one lucky lady!!! 2. Thursday was my Papa's birthday. I should say that my Papa is in heaven and has been for gosh 6 years now. Doesn't seem that long. That being said Buddy and Papa never met. But you would never know that to hear Buddy tell you. He talks about his Papa and how he misses him. Isn't it funny how kids are. Anyway, I told Buddy that it was Papa's birthday and Buddy says.."So Papa is having birthday cake with Jesus"...and I replied yes he is. When we said our prayers that night we sand Papa happy birthday and Buddy asked Jesus if Papa could come home to us. My baby is such a sweetheart! 3. I am just feeling extremely blessed with my boys this week (big boy and baby boy);) Sam has just been so awesome lately and I just feel like we are in such a good place. I love him to pieces and am thankful to that Buddy and I have him! Those boys are so cute together! 4. Ummmm did I mention the three day weekend???? Waaaa whooooo!!! 5. I heard something somewhere that said "What would happen if you woke up tomorrow and all you had were the things that you thanked God for today" I try to thank God for all of the blessing that I have but man there are so many...so...I am thankful for my family, my parents who lets just agree are the best parents and I wouldn't trade them for ANYTHING or ANYONE, my sweet buddy, Sam, for the home we have to live in, for my job that allows Buddy to go to an awesome school, for my salvation, and for my friends who love me and support me. I see all these things that are good in my life and how could I be anything but happy! I hope that you are happy too!!! xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form