June Photo a Day Challenge...I'm doin' it!!!

1:31 PMHeather

So I took all of the below information off of the Fat Mum Slim blog but it looks like fun! You should try it too! I think it would be easiest using your cell phone camera but I'm sure I'll bust out my good one as well! Once you've taken your photo you share it on which ever platform you like: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr, Blog, Pinterest ... where ever! Make sure you tag it with #photoadayJune if sharing on Twitter or Instagram Here's how to share your photo: INSTAGRAM: Upload your photo to Instagram, add a sweet filter and put #photoadayJune in the caption so others can see your photos {share to Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Flickr etc from Instagram if you like} TWITTER: Upload your photo to Instagram, add some words to describe it and use the hashtag #photoadayJune so others can see your photos FACEBOOK: Create an album titled something like, Photo a Day June, and make the album public, then upload your photos. It's a good idea to upload the list too so you can refer to it and others can see what you're doing. You can also share your photos on my Fat Mum Slim Facebook page. Don't add them to the comments, but instead upload the photo or share a link on my page. Please. PINTEREST: Upload your photos to a board, and use the hashtag #photoadayJune so that others can search for them. BLOGS & TUMBLR: Upload your photos to your blog or Tumblr and share with the world. FLICKR: Share your photos in the Photo a day group. Happy clicking! xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form