recipes

You scream, I scream, we all scream for Ice Cream!!!

1:47 PMHeather


July in National Ice Cream Month! How excited was I to find an yummy and super easy way to make ice cream on one of my favorite blogs Kevin and Amanda! As I always do I made some variations. I've made a couple different kinds now but Marlene requested the smore's recipe so I'll share that one...it's Sam's favorite even though I LOVED the blackberry white peach version that I made even more!

You will be so surprised at how easy and simple it is to make this yummy ice cream! It only has two basic ingredients. Heavy whipping cream and sweet condensed milk. You just decide what mix ins you want. No rock salt, no crazy machines. ANYONE can make this. In fact my sweet niece and nephew help me make the first batch! They loved it!

Here is the recipe for the Smore's Ice Cream

1 Pint Heavy Whipping Cream
1 Can Sweet condensed Milk
1 cup mini chocolate chips
1 entire container of Jett Puff marshmallow cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon of butter melted
3 tablespoons of hot fudge melted
crushed graham crackers (I just eyeballed this about four crushed crackers)

Pour the heavy whipping cream into your mixer and whip it until it is firm and looked like whipped cream.

While your cream is whipping, mix together in a separate bowl the condensed milk, marshmallow cream, vanilla, melted butter, and graham crackers. When this is all mixed together add your mini chocolate chips. Once your heavy cream is whipped you can gently add your yummies from the other bowl. When this is all mixed, pour into a 2 quart freezable container. At this time I swirled in the hot fudge. I then sprinkled a handful of mini chocolate chips on top (just for looks). Freeze for 6 hours and then dig in.

The result is the most creamy yummy ice cream ever! OH MY! It is so good!
Enjoy!
xoxo,
Heather

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form