#fit2fab Better me

Day 4 #fit2fab

10:21 AMHeather

Oh day 4 how i love you!! Ha ha just kidding. It was just an average day. I'm gonna keep it short and sweet, and lets be honest...I'm the only one reading these posts so you (figuratively speaking) really don't mind if all i tell you is what I ate yesterday and what I weighed in at this morning. So here goes... I weighed in at 143.4, I am down 6.2lbs. since Monday. I feel good, less bloaty and contrary to what you may think I am not hungry at all. Yesterday I had a protein shake for breakfast, talapia and Kale salad for lunch, and hand full of dark chocolate covered blueberries in the afternoon to cure my sweet craving, and I had green chili fajitas for dinner (this was beef fajitas, green chili's, jack cheese and salsa, so yummy) I drank just about the full gallon yesterday, plus one Trenta Green Tea from Starbucks! Quicly I will say that my protein shake is 8oz. fat free milk (I used to use almond milk, but regular milk has more protein), PB2 (powdered peanut butter), honey, and ice. It tastes amazing!!! It tastes like a bit o honey candy, so yummy! My talapia is Gortons, easy peazy! 80 calories for each piece and I just pop it in the toaster oven at work. So today is Friday which means you will most likely not get a post from me until Monday. I am going to work really hard at staying on track, but typically how the weekends go for me is this... I don't get all my water in (i'm lame) and its way easier to cheat on food. I will try my hardest to be consistent. That is my theme word for this little endevor, consistant! I'll let you know how it goes! Also, this weekend I will finally be getting some exersize so yay me! Talk soon! XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form