#fit2fab Better me

#fit2fab

3:38 PMHeather

The nice thing about a blog you seldom post in is that you can post something random and chances are almost no one is going to read it. So why post? Well, I actually plan on posting more. But I want to get back into it by starting with a little challenge for myself. Last year I got really focused on my weight and working out. I was working out with a fit group and really liked the results that I was seeing. I hit my goal weight just before Christmas of 129lbs. That made my year! So much so that I'm sure I treated my self to something yummy! On top of that yummy treat, my job slowed down and I had to cut out my workouts with my group, add in a holiday and you have a recipe for disaster :( So, now here we are 9 months later and guess what. I weigh what I did when I started my weightloss a year and a half ago. I'm so sad. And I've honestly not been super motivated. We do lots of hikes but eating a lot and not working out regularly have killed me. So, that being said I am going to start over. Today I weighed in to do Mama Laughlin's diet bet it runs until October 6th. I don't want to have a huge goal other than the 4% you have to lose in that time to win. So by October 6th I need to be at 143.6, I'll let you do the math ha ha! Here is the reality:
I guess it could be worse, but then it would take twice as long to fix. So, my plan is to do my diet bet but also to hold myself accountable I will post everyday to update my blog and myself as to my progress. Hopefully this will help me. So each day I plan to write, good or bad what occurred the day before. What I did activity wise, and food wise. Starting tomorrow I will be shooting for drinking a gallon of water a day. (i've done this before and it is totally doable) I'm also going to be doing a cleanse
So I guess I should tell you (ha ha as of right now there really is no you) to stay tuned. I'm hoping to have this miraculous transformation.
I'm going to label this little journer #fit2fab so if you find this somewhere sometime you can follow the whole thing by searching that label! See ya soon! xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form