Missing???

5:47 PMHeather

So I've been missing for over a month... did you even notice? Probably not. I say this because if your life is anything like mine right now everyday is filled with either work, summer time activities, vacation, or just plain business. Well I have had all of the above. The sad part is that each and every day I think about blogging and what I want to blog about but I don't. So, I've decided that I will give you a quick recap of the last month via "my instagram life" and then tell you about an idea that I thought was kinda cool and one that will get me blogging more regularly :)

So here's the skinny, we went to Legoland, Disneyland, visited mom and dad, Buddy turned 24 errr, I mean 4 and lots of stuff in between. I lost my job (whole other story), pretty sure I have another one which I am super excited about, and the blessing in that is that I have been able to spend lots of time with Buddy! I have stayed up late, slept in and enjoyed the time. Yesterday I read an entire book! Can't remember when I had the time to do that. It was a good book, so it made it easy to read the whole thing! (One Breath Away, by Heather Gudenkauf) I highly recommend it! All in all the last month has been fun, relaxing, a little stressful (because hey lets be honest being unemployed can stress a girl out), but mostly just nice! So, onto a bigger and better month ahead! That being said, I told you that I had an idea that I thought was fun and would get me back to blogging a little more. One of my favorite bloggers is doing something similar and I thought it was a cool idea that I could tweek a little and make my own. I'm not sure about you but I will admit to you that I have a serious Pinterest addiction, I pin at home, at the gym, in the bathroom, you name a place and I've probably spent a minute or two pinning. Gross right? But I bet if you have spent any time on Pinterest you have done it too! If not I will seek some counseling for my sickness. Well, the thing about Pinterest is that there are SO many cool ideas on there that I pin away and want to try but I really haven't done too many. I have copied some outfits with my own little twist, made some recipes and done a couple crafty things, but I'm dying to do more. At the beginning of the year one of the things that I said I would do was more creative things. Get a little crafty. I'm lame I know. But here is the perfect opportunity. I have decided that I am going to do a weekly Pinterest Inspiration. A Pinspiration if you will ;) I will pick something that I LOVE on Pinterest and re-create it. I plan on doing this every Saturday but that day may change. I'm excited! And some Pinspiration days I plan on doing some AWESOME thing straight from my own brain and creativeness. So hopefully, you my one and only reader will think that this is AWESOME too! So here's to a FABULOUS, AWESOME month ahead and some equally FABULOUS and AWESOME Pinspiration projects!!! xoxo, Heather

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i totally need to blog more too. hoping to bog my vacation soon. i think this is a great idea and i look forward to seeing what you come up with.

    love you Harr <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. xoxo luv you too! I think it sounds a lot easier to do than it is! There is so much cool stuff but seriously you actually gotta do it :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form