#fit2fab Better me

Day 2 #fit2fab

11:27 AMHeather

So the top picture is before I went on a little road trip a few weeks ago, I am definitely not happy with the legs or the giant roll when I sit down...hence this journey/challenge :) So day 2 was a good day. I finished all of my water yippie (and I'm off to a great start today! Half gallon down and its only 11am) I jumped on the scale this moring after legit being in the bathroom all day yesterday. And was at 145.4, so I am down 4.2lbs as of today. I am completely aware that is water weight and I'm totally ok with that this week. It will tapper off I know. All the water definetly makes me less hungry which is good because I have sorta become a snacker (grr...) I did not snack yesterday or cheat at all!!! Win for me! You will find as you follow this if anyone ever follows that I don't eat conventional so I just thought I'd tell you up front. Here is what I ate: - 1 Cup of Coffee with sugar free vanilla creamer - stew meat (i cooked in the crockpot on Sunday) and Kale salad (Breakfast) - stew meat and kale salad (lunch) - Protein Shake (dinner) So, was this enough food? Well the portions were big and honestly I wasn't hungry so for yesterday it was enough. As I move into next week i will be adding more food intermittently but my focus this week is getting in my water and lots of protein and low low carbs. Buddy had tball practice so there really was no physical activity yesterday either. I pretty much suck! There you have it.
The next time I take a picture on that rock I want to look thinner dang it!
For reference these two pictures were clearly around Halloween last year, I believe in these pictures I weighed in about 134. I felt good! I am searching for that again! Until tomorrow... XOXO!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form