#fit2fab Better me

Day 9 #fit2fab

11:33 AMHeather

So yesterday I wrote about goals and promises. Well of course I promised myself yesterday that I would do something active... I did, and I didn't. I went out to lunch yesterday with my friend for her little girls birthday. I ordered Chicken, Shrimp, and Veggies. No soda even though I was dying for one. I'm thinking that the sauce that was on the chicken was a little too much for me because I got really sick last night. It was also really stormy in San Diego yesterday (not at my house so much just windy) so I had to take down the canopy on our gazeebo, and then I carried 5 heavy cinder blocks to my back yard to secure Buddy's trampoline. (it blew away a few months back and I did not want a repeat of that) Believe me, it was 100 degrees outside and those blocks were heavy! I honestly was thinking to myself this is active. It wasn't really what i planned though. I was down this morning but I didn't eat more than some crackers and cheese last night and Pepto Bismol, so the number doesn't really count. My stomach cramps last night were insane. Today is a new day! My promise to myself today is to do 100 squats. I can and most certainly will do that! I'm also hoping to hit the gym while Buddy is at AWANA tonight but we'll see. Things happen.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form