A year in review...in pictures!

9:46 PMHeather

2012 started off pretty swell for us. My parents, Buddy and I flew to Chicago for my best friend Will's wedding. It was beautiful and AWESOME! We were so lucky to be apart of it!

This was Easton's Valentine this year. I thought it was super cute! I loved it!
!
We had an AWESOME Easter at my mom and dad's in San Dimas! Christ's Church of The Valley had an amazing service and we followed it up with an Easter egg hunt and BBQ.
Buddy was very excited to meet some new friends!
We went to Legoland and Disneyland for Buddy's birthday.
Buddy turned 4! He is growing up so fast. Too fast!
We had lots of fun over the summer! Adventures all over! Mamma (me) lost her job in July so I got to stay home for a month with Buddy and I LOVED every minute of it!
Buddy got to go to his first Padres game! Got AWESOME seats in the Omni Premier club. Spent some time at the beach and Buddy started soccer! This was his first organized sport and he did fabulous!!! He loved soccer! I am so excited to see how much he grows from doing these sports!
Buddy started school again in the Fall. He loves his school and all of his teachers!
Buddy was a very cute Police Officer for Halloween!
We spent Thanksgiving with mom and dad up North in El Dorado Hills with our family up there. Fun trip! Buddy met up with Santa too!
There was lots of baking done over the holidays. Pumpkin bread, cookies, cookies, cookies for my annual cookie exchange. Mini Cheesecakes, and lots of other yummies
So, as you can see we had an eventful year. I am focusing on the good and plan on having a great 2013!! oh and one last tid bit... Buddy changed his cowboy name and would now like to be referred to as Little Joe. So for now, from Mamma and Little Joe...Happy New Year!!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing! Love, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form