2013 to do buddy

Date night!

1:44 PMHeather

I sat down and looked over my list of things that I want to accomplish in 2013. And I feel like I have a good start so far. I started Jenny Craig so hopefully I will be able to stick with it and get to my “magic number”! I penciled out a budget for January with a short term and long term savings goal so I am excited about that and am hoping that I will be able to accomplish what I’ve set out to there. I have so far only done 1 run on the couch to 5k. Work in progress. I will try harder, promise! Most recently though I went on a date with my Little Joe. On Saturday evening before we were going to bed he asked me if we could go on a date. I said absolutely and asked him what he wanted to do. He told me that he wanted to go to the book store which is where we went on our last date. I told him we would go on Sunday. So Sunday around 5 we went do the hill and had dinner at Panera and then headed over to the bookstore. Little Joe loves to look at the books and play in the kids area.

We had a great time and he was able to get a pirate ship puzzle and I got him a little lego guy to add to his reward basket.
We had a great date! This is definitely something that I would like to do on a regular basis. Mostly because it is nice for us to get to do something “out” just the two of us. He feels special when he gets to go on a date with momma and I just love having that time with him. Especially because he seems to be EXTRA good! Love that boy!
xoxo, H.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form