2:12 PMHeather

L.O.V.E.


in no particular order...

I love being a mommy!

I love Buddy!

I love Ham!

I love my family!

I love diet coke!

I love my friends!

I love sleep!

I love Jesus!

I love my seven jeans that have a hole in them!

I love 60 to 70 degree weather!

I love luv songs!

I love Buddy's giggles!

I love his kisses!

I love Hugs!

I love oreos and milk!

I love One Tree Hill!

I love reality shows!

I love brownies!

I love Pizza!

I love water...(really I don't but I figure if I say it enough I'll convince myself to drink more of it)

I love my life!

I love the many blessing that I have received in my life. A great family, wonderful friends, an awesome church, Sam, a good job. God has been so good to me...I love my life, even when things don't turn out quiet how I plan. That happens a whole lot more than I'd like, but I know that God is in control and that he loves me.

Love (noun)
1. To have a deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward (a person): We love our parents. I love my friends.
2. To have a feeling of intense desire and attraction toward (a person).
3. To have an intense emotional attachment to something
4. To thrive on; need

I love you, O LORD, my strength. - Psalm 18:1
xoxo,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form