Family

My Daddy

9:45 PMHeather

Yesterday was my Daddy's 60th birthday. We got him a new barbeque. He needed one. If you never meet my dad, I would want you to know that he is the hardest working person that I've ever met. He's my buddy's hero! And I love him very much! My dad loves my mom so much. I personally don't think I've ever seen anyone love someone as much as my dad loves my mom and vice-versa.

Now, my daddy and I have been known to dissagree. It happens. But, I know he loves me. And I love him so much! And I love how much Buddy loves him. It makes me happy that he has someone so AMAZING to look up to. I pray that Buddy will grow up to be just like my dad. The best person ever!
I do think that I will teach Buddy how to drive though. Not sure Buddy or my dad could handle that. But you never know..we'll just have to see. I'm just glad that Buddy LOVES his grandpa more than almost anyone.
I have been truly blessed with AMAZING parents! And honestly the luckiest girl ever to have this man as my Daddy!
I love you Daddy!!!!!
xoxo..
H.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form