High Five Friday

High Five Friday!

11:16 AMHeather

Things I've learned....

1. Hugs can make everything better! AMEN!

2. A good haircut is worth the price...or the drive!

3. Your family is your treasure. Prize it!

4. Good make-up can make any bad hair day better! Black eye liner, Bronzer, and Mascara can be your best friend. False eyelashes make me smile!

5. Everyone deserves a second chance. I truly believe this. I'm grateful for the second chances that I have been given. And blessed with the second chances that I HAVE given.

Hope you have an AWESOME Friday!!
xoxo

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i love that you sound so uplifted, this is wonderful. Hugs do make things better, i owe you one ;) Second chances are hard to hand out but worth it when you give it with an open heart.... i love you

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form