Valentines Day!

1:57 PMHeather

Funny through the years I have HATED Valentines Day, until that is my little Buddy came along. I love thinking of new fun things to do for his Valentines for school. The first year of pre-school we went traditional and did box cards. But since then we've done a couple cute things.

I loved the mustache! But my favorite so far was what we did last year.
I started with a cute pic of my boy! He is so cute! This was project that took some time, but it was soooo much fun!
This waterless Valentines snow globe was by far the cutest thing I've ever made. I used baby food jars that I bough on craigslist for $10. I took a fun picture of Buddy then printed them and cut them all out. Then I took small Styrofoam balls and cut them in half. I hot glued these to the insides of the lids of the jar. Then I took the pictures that i had cut out, a toothpick along with a felt heart sticker for each,I place a toothpick in between the picture and the sticker and then stuck the toothpick in the Styrofoam. Now my picture was standing. I then added my snow, (which was cut up wax paper, and red cut crinkled paper) I also added some other sparkly hearts and other things. Then I wrapped a ribbon around the lid and just made it pretty. I bagged them up with some candy and called it a day. These turned out so cute!!! I'm only sad that I didn't make one for myself!!! NOW, what do I do this year to top those!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form