Photo a Day

Catching up on photo a day..

8:22 PMHeather

Time to catch up on the photo a day pics: Day 5: Sign ~ I thought this was pretty funny! Day 6: Hat ~ How could I not post a picture of my cowboy and his beloved hat! Day 7: Drink ~ Coffee in the morning yum! Day 8: Six O'Clock ~ I pick Buddy up at 6pm from School everyday. He loves his school! Day 9: Your view Today ~ Buddy went on a pony ride! He's so lucky! Day 10: Best bit of your weekend ~ I love these boys! They are the best bit of everyday for me! But today was a sweet and fun day at the beach! <3 I have definitely found that its hard to post every day but at least I'm caught up! xoxoxo!!! P.S. Gotta apologize the blog is all jacked up...I'm working to fix it so please bear with me....grrrrr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form