Better me Change

Tuesday and goals

10:34 AMHeather

Still sleeping awesome! Just sayin! I am really excited actually about how great I am actually sleeping. I found myself looking forward to going to bed last night so that I could get sleep! Last night we were in bed by 9:30 but my goal tonight is to be in bed by or before 9pm, and if you know me you know that I am a night owl so that is early for me to be in bed. Here is what I am hoping by this extra sleep. I am hoping that it helps me lose weight. Not that sleep makes you lose weight but I have read that extra sleep does assist in weight loss when you are trying to lose weight. Which I am as always. I swear one day I will be happy where I am and stay there. I am also hoping that the extra sleep will help my face... lets face it... it needs help. Ha ha. But seriously, I'm drinking a gallon of water a day to help my weight loss and also to help my skin. Extra sleep can only help my skin look better and more rested. I'm focusing on small goals. Making them and making myself hit them. I think sometimes we set ourselves up for failure by giving ourselves these crazy goals that we just cannot attain.
Tuesday Goals: 1. Drink 1 gallon of water 2. Get to bed by 9pm 3. Stay within my eating plan 4. Focus on my words (I failed yesterday, will do better today) Honestly, the words we say really do make a difference. For example yesterday someone annoyed me (someone close to me) and instead of just letting it go like I told myself to I made a remark to that person and it felt good for all of two seconds because that person responded with remarks as well that were in direct effect of what I said. So a situation that could have just gone away by me being the bigger person and keeping my comment to myself turned into something lame because I ignored my better judgment. This will be a struggle daily so I am REALLY REALLY going to be working hard to be better in every situation. At work, at home, and in my daily life. I'm also super excited that I ordered my Young Living oils yesterday. I have heard awesome things about them and am so excited to try them out at home!! I'll let you know what I think after I try them out a few times. I'm hopeful! Anywho, hope you have an amazingly great day!!!! XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form