diet I slaved over this post

Totally Random Tuesday!

2:09 PMHeather


Happy Tuesday! This is gonna be a totally random post, but hey sometimes I'm all over there place. Such is my life! I went ahead and took the plunge... I created a sort of fan page for this blog (which really isn't a fan page, but its what works and the only thing I could figure out how to do). On this fan page I will keep track of everything that I eat. Everything good and bad. I will post pictures and ugggghhh my weight. I will also be doing longer recaps of what is hopefully to become my weight loss journey. I have no choice but to lose weight now. I've made it public. If for some reason you want to follow you can. Just search Extra Ordinary but Fabulous in the search bar on facebook then like the page. Or you can let me know you'd like to support my weightloss and some of the serious issues I have and I'll send the invite. Or...you can follow me on twitter which also links up to my facebook. I do have a disclaimer though as I state on my facebook page. I cannot promise that I will not be rude, crude, or gross but I will be honest! Sounds like fun huh!

On another note I have decided that I am going to start saying y'all. Not for any reason other than I want to. I'm random I know.

I went on a bike ride this weekend after Buddy told me that he didn't want a fat tummy like you mommy. Ouch. That was the end of it for me. I weigh 155lbs. and after today that will be no more. It is kind of scary how honest kids are but the scarier thing is that it is taking my sweet boy calling me fat to actually do something about it. I've known for a while that I needed to do it but have not been able to overcome my problem. I'm feeling really motivated right now lets hope it stays that way!

My 35th birthday is in a week and I'm not too sure how I feel about that. Other than I am a big fat mess. I know that it will come and go quietly without any fuss but it is still a feeling of hitting a benchmark. I'm half way to old. I better get on the stick and get some stuff done with myself.

This time change has been no bueno for me and buddy. I am so tired. I wore a pound of makeup today so that I wouldn't look as tired as I am. Poor buddy. He is just not adjusting well to this. Honestly, I don't like getting up in the dark. Its colder, its darker and it makes me tired.

I'm pretty sure that this week will be super busy. I'm working on a fun craft project I will share once its done as well as a lot of work. Softball for the girls, and a quick trip up to see mom and dad this weekend. So hopefully, I will post something in the midst of all of that craziness. I am going to make the time. Especially since I need to post about this whole weight loss stuff. I've decided that I have to choose to do it. So I will.

Anywho, all of my randomness doesn't usually lead anywhere. But sometimes its fun! Sometimes its not. It is what it is.

xoxo!
H.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form