Photo a Day

June Photo A Day

7:27 PMHeather

I really like the idea of doing a photo day, however as I have said before I just cannot post everyday so I decided that once a week works for me... so where did I leave off???? hmmmmm... ha ha I actually had to go back and look at the blog and where I left off. Ok, so here we go June 11th... Door This is our front door...or a portion of it. What you see is the security screen and the star that is hanging on the door. June 12th... From a low angle Just reminded me of summer! June 13th... Art This is actually a butterfly (although you can't see it) that Buddy did at school. It was in his end of the year portfolio which I can't wait to share with you in maybe my next post or two... June 14th... Time This is a clock on the wall in the kitchen (boring I know, but time wasn't my favorite photo topic) June 15th... Yellow This is a cactus flower...I just thought it was pretty! June 16th... Out and about I bought a pineapple at this little stand today, but I thought that the cherry's looked yummy too! Well that is it until the next round! Hope you are having a great week or weekend! xoxo, H.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form