bud buddy

New blog!

7:52 PMHeather

...here I am again. Well, I never really left. I just took a year long break from blogging. So, instead of starting back up where I left off I decided to start over with a new look and a completely new blog. So let me let you in on a few things...for the purpose of this blog, my boy will be referred to as Bud, Buddy, or little man. This is for personal reasons hope you understand. I'm hoping that this blog is a little better suited to who I seem to be these days. Some differences these days from old are: For the past year I've been working full time managing an office processing Loan Modifications. Quiet honestly it is a job...not at all fun like Nordstrom and somewhat tediouse. Its a job without vacation days, sick days, and health care. But its a job which is a blessing. Buddy is almost three now. He is attending Montessori Children's House five full days a week and LOVING it! I feel truly blessed for the opportunity to have him there. There is a boy...I will refer to him as Ham the motorcycle man for the purposes of this blog. (Just kidding) Buddy loves him, and that makes me happy! I think he's pretty awesome too!

Well in honor of this new blog I thought that I'd go with something old (from the old blog) that tells a little about me...who I am and who I was two years ago when I wrote it.

Who I am…

I am a girl who up until about fifteen months ago was happy with the way things were, then my Buddy was born and I realized that my life would never be the same again. I am a mommy to the most handsome baby ever. I am someone who prides themselves on being a good friend. I try my best to listen, be compassionate, and do the right thing. I am a fixer. I can’t even help myself sometimes, I want people to be happy and I will do whatever I can to make that happen. I am a pleaser. I am at times confused by what people say and do and how they say one thing and do another. I am honest. At least I try to be. Always tell the truth and you never have to tell a lie. I am pretty outspoken, and yet I don’t like confrontation. I am scared. Scared that love will elude me and that Easton and I will be alone. I am into PDA, can’t help it I love hugs and kisses and love that feeling of being in love, hand holding makes me smile. I am monogamous, I only believe in being with one person at a time…dating, married, only one. I believe in God. And I believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for MY sins. I am someone who believes that it is important to go to church and to grow spiritually. I am moving on to something lighter…;0) I am a self professed reality TV. junkie (it’s an illness). I am becoming increasingly excited about mountain biking (never thought I’d like it, I tried it because I wanted it to be something that I could do with a certain someone. Didn’t expect to love it, but I do!) I am a believer that music can tell the story of your life. Songs can be the gateway to everything that you are feeling. My soundtrack song right now is The Fray Never Say Never. I am blessed with the most amazing family ever. My parents have taught me how to be an honest person, and that hard work is not a bad thing it’s just something we have to do sometimes. My parents have taught me that love and loving each other can get you through anything. My parents ROCK! I am trying to be a better person. I am trying to forgive the wrongs done to me and grow from them. I am letting go. I am trying to give up control and let God handle the big stuff; I should let him handle it all. I am a night owl. I am not a morning person. I am not addicted to coffee, but I like it. I am addicted to Diet Coke! I am trying to quit! I am always trying to make myself better. I want to lose 10 pounds that just won’t come off. I am the girl who wanted to be a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader when she grew up. I like to sing. I love to cook, especially for other people. I am not shy, and can sometimes quiet often be pushy. I am an interrupter, it sucks for people who talk to me…sorry:0). I am a long story teller, maybe because I think that LOVE is in the details. I am a planner. I like to plan things out precisely. Details again, it’s what I miss about Women’s Ministry. I am not afraid to speak in public, and would love to be able to do it and inspire people. I spend way too much time over thinking everything. I plan out what I am going to say in the event that I need to say it. I am not the cleanest person in the world, I like a clean house but my bedroom can get messy. I loved my job, but I love being a stay at home mommy. I hate when people take advantage of generosity. I am a girly girl. I love dressing up. Mommy hood has changed that a little, don’t get to go out and get dressed up much anymore. But I try not to leave the house too often without makeup on. I like to shop, but more frugally now. I am almost always wearing a smile, even when it hurts to do so. I am wiser now than I used to be, guessing that comes with age. I am 32. YIKeS! I have gray hair, but I color it. (Honesty) I am not a size 0 but I’m below a size 10. I am an accessories girl shoes, handbags, jewelry. I LOVE it! I like to smell good. Sounds funny I know, but I put on lotion that I like and perfume because it makes me feel pretty. I love when people notice. I am not stuck on myself, like this post may seem. I just thought that sometimes you think you know someone, but really there are many details that you don’t know. These are those details. I love my sister and wish that we could be closer. I love my babies...julia, trevor, and meghan. I am so lucky to have such great friends. Friends who really take care of me. Thank you! And even though I have them….I am feeling a little alone. I am trying to make the best of it. I am crying but it’s just because I’m a sap and I am tired. I am hoping that things work out. I am running out of things to say about myself…here are the last few; I love Christmas it is my favorite time of the year, and as soon as Halloween is over I will start playing Christmas music. I love the cold weather; I love to dress warm and feel the chill on my face. I love the idea of cozying up by the fire and watching a movie with someone you love. I have dreams and I’m hoping they come true. I don’t like valentines day (see I didn’t even capitalize it) because for me it has ALWAYS been a disappointment. I only eat turkey on Thanksgiving and hate the smell of it out of the refrigerator. I love meat…steak…yum! I could live on side dishes. I love ice cream! I really love sushi! My favorite restaurant is Calypsos by the beach. I loved my Jetta, but now am kind of afraid to drive on the freeway. I have only thought I was going to die once. I don’t bite my nails, but I crack my back. I am a licensed massage therapist. I am getting carpal tunnel. I love candles, I like to burn them, not just use them for decoration. I wish that romance was true, but I am convinced it is just in the movies. I am hoping that if you are still reading this that I didn’t bore you to tears, and that maybe you know me a little better. Hope you still like me. I am me and for the most part I don’t change. I can only be one way. I hope that you will take me that way and appreciate that it is genuine. I am done.

Well two years older but not a whole lot has changed. I have lost nine pounds and still going, here's to nine more! I hope that you will take this journey with me and that you'll go easy on me if and when you comment!
{{{HUGS}}}

xoxo,
Heather

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form